Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
As a Video Editor at Heights Platform, you’ll edit video content that helps our customers learn how to build and grow successful online learning businesses. From our podcast The Creator’s Adventure which interviews some of the most successful creators and entrepreneurs, to our YouTube channel where our founder shares his journey as a creator and educates about AI, course creation, and community building. We put a strong emphasis on creating authentic, quality content.
- Editing videos for our podcast, YouTube channel and social media.
- Reviewing and planning video concepts with our founder.
- Ideally being aware of areas to improve our video content rather than simply making more of what we have.
- Understanding storytelling techniques to help us better retain and acquire viewers.
- Finding areas for potential collaboration with other creators.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The desire to make impact and help our creators grow their knowledge businesses.
- Prior experience in a video editing role. Even better if you are a creator with current/previous video content of your own.
- Excellent written communication ability.
- The ability to constantly learn and improve at the forefront of the latest creator trends.
- A fast and reliable internet connection. We deal with large, 4k video files. 100mbps+ is ideal.
- Expert workflows using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience in the world of online courses, content creation, community building, or digital marketing.
- Experience with AI tools is a plus.