Senior iOS Engineer
With our growing customer base and our expansion into new markets and use cases, we have more to build than ever at Affinity as we execute on our vision to put relationship intelligence at every professional’s fingertips.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be a driving force in our efforts to re-image our flagship app from the ground up. You will be able to do so by leveraging all of the latest and greatest tools offered by Apple such as SwiftUI and Combine.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver a delightful, reliable mobile experience to our users around the world through rapid cycles of development and iteration.
- Own applications that are critical to the success of our customers and our business.
- Be involved in scrum ceremonies to plan, estimate, design, develop and test features for deployment into production.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Participate in the discovery and evaluation of new technologies.
- Partner with engineering leaders across teams to drive our vision for mobile technologies at Affinity and lay the foundations for long-term technical excellence.
- Collaborate with world-class product and design teams–you will have the opportunity to learn from a wide variety of experiences and, of course, to share your own.
- 5+ years of experience building iOS applications with Swift.
- Strong application architecture knowledge (Clean Architecture, MVVM).
- Ability to write testable code to facilitate Unit Testing (XCTest).
- Ability to write automated UI tests (XCUITest).
- Understanding of dependency management (Swift Package Manager).
- Experience with an industry standard CI/CD platform.
- You take pride in both delivering delightful mobile experiences and in championing technical excellence.
- You are excited to work collaboratively within engineering and across functional teams.
- You value mentorship and enjoy helping the engineers around you grow.
- You are eager to contribute your ideas and experiences to help Affinity continuously improve as a product and as a company.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with CircleCI
Our web platform is built with React and TypeScript on the front end, and with Ruby and PostgreSQL on the back end. Our infrastructure is hosted by AWS and runs on Kubernetes.
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy 🙂
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $105,000 – $178,000 USD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.