Senior Executive Assistant
Location: US – Remote
Job Id: 3960
# of Openings: 1
In this role, the Senior Executive Assistant will help the leaders they support to make the best use of their time. We are looking for someone who proactively problem solves, takes time to prioritize and understand the complexities of the organization and continuously looks for opportunities to optimize administrative processes.
- Identify the preferred method of support for assigned executives and appropriately accommodate working stylePartner with executives to help them be more efficient and effective with their time, consistently maintaining strong communication and proactive planning
- Assist executives with preparing for meetings, to include preparing materials, setting up agendas, obtaining materials in advance, and distributing materials.
- Coordinate on-going team rhythm of business (e.g. team meetings and regular comms cadence)
- Perform non-administrative ad-hoc projects such as preparing reports and presentations, and gathering insights, research, and information to inform decision making
- Manage a complex calendar and schedule – understand priorities, ensure alignment and hygiene
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements
- Interact regularly and build relationships with executives and their executive assistants across various teams
Competencies and Skills:
- 5+ administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong calendar management skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Strong work ethic and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Detail oriented with great accuracy.
- Experience with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Calendar, Docs) and a passion for implementing technology to increase efficiency
- You are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We Ask Why a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.