Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
We are Awesomic — an app that matches professional designers with businesses worldwide. Most importantly, we are a community of open-minded and passionate people who support each other daily and enjoy a good laugh.
Working with Awesomic, you’ll get true fast-growing startup experience. You’ll work in fast development 1-week sprints and quarterly OKRs with your teammates (you will be in the Sales team, which is closely collaborating with Customer Success, Product, and Talent teams).
🔥 That’s a fantastic opportunity to start in a promising well-funded startup and be able to grow as an SDR. Apply today! 🔥
🙌🏻 Within your role, you’ll be daily creating new business opportunities for Awesomic through:
- leading communication with outbound leads;
- launching outreach campaigns;
- crafting high-converting cold email sequences;
- optimizing sales funnel;
- qualifying inbound inquiries;
- managing company’s Hubspot;
- shaping the company’s ICP;
- preparing sales analytics;
- developing new methods to attract potential clients.
🙌🏻 What is Awesomic?
Awesomic started in 2020 and, since then, has grown to 100+ people and 1,500+ customers. Awesomic raised $2m in investments and was backed by Y Combinator and successful entrepreneurs. Already 10,000+ tasks were successfully completed within our app and with the help of our matching algorithm!
🙌🏻 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the coolest community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun 🙂
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history together with the core team – one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! 🙂
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional and have daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
- You’ll get Mental Health Support and financial support during these hard times.
🙌🏻 We’ll be a perfect match if you:
- have at least 3 years of proven experience in B2B IT sales;
- are fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- are based within the US time zones or ready to work during US operating hours;
- have strong communication and negotiation skills;
- are an experienced user of Hubspot (Mailchimp would be a plus);
- frequently utilize personalized outreach methods;
- are familiar with email domain reputation and warm-up tools;
- understand how to use marketing initiatives to strengthen cold outreach channels
- have a data-driven approach (to count out outbound revenue and funnel conversions);
- understand data research and lead generation processes;
- have experience launching and scaling new products effectively across various sales channels;
- love to experiment and discover new business opportunities;
- have a can-do approach and persistency.
If you feel that this looks like a job for you, we’ll be glad to jump on a call with you! And let’s get acquainted!