In this role, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to analyze requirements, write test plans, and perform testing — all to improve software quality for our customers.
A typical day might include regression testing for an upcoming feature release, writing test plans based on requirements for an upcoming feature or bug fix, or manually testing discrete functionality for a specific pull request.
Requirements & Skills
- 2+ years experience with software product quality assurance; including, but not limited to manual testing, writing test plans, regression testing, documenting steps to reproduce, submitting bugs, and documenting issues.
- Deep technical knowledge and aptitude for a wide variety of software applications and platforms, including modern operating systems, browsers, and common screenshot and video capture tools.
- Familiarity (and opinion) of various testing frameworks
- Strong attention to detail, a love of technology, and a desire to solve problems
- Adept communicator; verbally and in writing
- Quick to notice improvements or defects often missed by others
- Experience with automated testing (Optional)