Title: Program Director (Webshop)
Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Program Director with strong connections who will oversee our partnership with mobile game developers and related companies. In this role, you will develop and implement strategies to build relationships with mobile game developers to promote our Web Shop solution worldwide. You will play a key role in further strengthening our reputation in this field, while also expanding the solution to several regions.
Xsolla is a global e-commerce organization serving the gaming industry with a reliable and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in gaming commerce, we continue to solve complex problems of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so that our partners can expand their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Inspired by our deep love for the fusion of gaming technologies and art, our suite of products operates in more than 200 countries and territories, in over 20 languages, and in 130 currencies. What has not changed since our launch in 2005 is our belief that everyone deserves equal opportunities to play.
If you are a strategic thinker who is passionate about building relationships and increasing engagement while working on product vision, we encourage you to apply for this wonderful opportunity to join our team as the Program Director of Xsolla Web Shop.
- Develop and implement strategies for identifying, attracting, and engaging suitable games in the Mid-tier and Enterprise segments in Xsolla’s various territories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with mobile game developers and related companies.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and expectations with Web Shop partners.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and PR teams to develop and conduct campaigns that increase engagement and brand recognition.
- Continuously monitor trends and changes in the mobile gaming market, responding in a timely manner and adjusting sales strategies for the solution accordingly.
- Educate internal Business Development and Account Management teams on the Web Shop solution.
- Align on strategy and tactics with customer segment expectations:
- Collaborate with Directors of Products, Product Owners, BD Lead, and Marketing Lead to understand their strategies and tactics regularly – weekly, bi-weekly calls, offsites, retrospectives, and so on.
- Gather insights about customer segment expectations through market research and feedback from partners.
- Provide guidance to the teams in aligning their decisions with customer expectations.
- Evaluating partnership performance :
- Collect data on key performance indicators for each partnership.
- Analyze the data to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for growth.
- Communicate findings to partners and internal stakeholders, and develop action plans to address identified issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- More than 5 years of experience as a Product Owner, Business Development Director, or Marketing Director in mobile gaming companies.
- Deep understanding of the mobile gaming industry, mobile publishing, and passion for the video game industry.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- Fluent or advanced proficiency in English with excellent verbal and writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and work effectively with a wide range of people.
- Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of industry trends.
- Experience in managing a team and improving team efficiency.
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box to develop unique partnership strategies.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game.
For more vacancies: https://xsolla.com/careers/vacancies