Program Administrative Specialist – Remote
# of Openings:1
We are currently seeking a Program Administrative Specialist to join our team to support the AMPS contract. In this position you will be working with project management tools and reporting systems.
- Be familiar with government contracts, work breakdown structures, management/business plans, and program reporting.
- Manage the preparation of management plans and various customer reports.
- Develop and present results to program and executive management and provides direction to other administrative personnel.
- Coordinate schedules to facilitate the completion of task order and change proposals, contract deliverables, task order reviews, briefings and presentations, and In Progress Review (IPR) preparation.
- Perform analysis, development, and review of program administrative operating plans and procedures. This labor category is offered only in conjunction with IT Professional labor categories.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan (roadmap) that identifies the tasks, defines project staff roles/responsibilities, and provides a timeline for completion of tasks.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Five (5) years’ relevant experience supporting a Program Manager on a government contract.
- Prior experience supporting the overall project management functionality to include planning, scheduling, briefings, development, implementation, review, risk management, and evaluation.
- Provide technical expertise to the PMO in developing or proposing changes to any required processes, standards, policies, instruction, or documents.
- Experience with MS Project, Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs), Integrated Master Plans (IMPs) and work breakdown structures (WBSs).
- Have direct program experience in contract administration and preparing management reports.
- Proven experience developing and analyzing of program administrative operating plans and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS DESIRED:
- Ability to provide occasional support for after-hours database maintenance and administration activities.
- Excellent and proactive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with attention to detail.
- Ability to follow schedule and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority – such as Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II – CCNA-Security, CySA+, CND, Security+ CE
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
WORK LOCATION: Remote
Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.