Working At Bitso
We are a diverse team that takes pride in understanding the perspectives of others. We fully embrace working remotely and we are eager to act, improve and accelerate progress inside and outside of our organization.
To drive revolutionary changes in society and make crypto useful, we delight our customers with world-class products, deep care, and intentional empathy.
As a member of our Procurement team, you will be encouraged to find better cost-benefit opportunities aligned with the Procurement Strategy, supporting the company in negotiations with current and new suppliers, reviewing contracts and making reports .
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders providing a good Procurement Experience and guidelines regarding the Procurement Process.
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- 5+ years experience in procurement management field.
- Advanced in written and spoken English, spanish is a plus
- Hands on, curiosity and sense of ownership
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), LCC (Life Cycle Cost), Cost Breakdown analysis and Make or Buy.
- Procurement strategy development and implementation.
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ownership mentality and highly organized.
- Currently living in LATAM.
- Coupa experience is a Plus
- Spanish language is a plus.
What You Will Do
- Assure compliance of Bitso’s Procurement Policies and Procedures.
- Identify saving opportunities through reviewing spends and agreements.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders such as sales, engineering, IT, marketing, product, operations, people and finance, to determine purchasing needs and requirements and to align expectations
- Execute the strategic category sourcing process, managing the relationships with suppliers, including negotiating contracts and setting delivery schedules.
- Manage purchase requests on Coupa
- Lead ad hoc projects and reporting initiatives.
Who We Are
With over 5 million users, Bitso is the leading cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. We are developing the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the region and enabling financial inclusion. We believe crypto is the future of finance, and we’re committed to making it useful by providing equal access to safe and intuitive financial products.
We are here to make a lasting impact on our customer’s lives and we do so by embracing our core values:
- Be Human: we delight our customers through great products, deep care and true empathy. We are humble and we take pride in understanding the views of others to help us see the full picture.
- Drive Change: we’re fearless pioneers committed to unlocking the crypto revolution for humanity. We move fast, take risks and work together to drive lasting impact.
- Choose Bold Honesty: we seek the truth, especially when it’s uncomfortable, in our teams, products and business reality because that will uncover where we need to focus.
- Be An Owner: our sense of urgency makes us have a bias towards action, where we prioritize exceptionally and are wise in allocating our time to ensure we always deliver creative and innovative results.
Learn more about our culture and values.
Compensation & Benefits
At Bitso, you are taking the front seat on the edge of crypto innovation, creating the next generation of crypto-powered products.
So for those willing to commit, adapt and pioneer the most important change of the century we offer:
- Me Time program, including unlimited paid time off.
- Remote-first work environment.
- Employee Stock Option program.
- Zero trading fees through our Bitso app.
- Extended Family Leave policy: all birthing parents, non-birthing parents and adopting parents are eligible for a 4-months leave.
- Premium health, dental and life insurances in Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Mental wellness platform.
- Volunteering days.
- Subsidized caregiving for children, adults or pets.
- Monthly stipend for gym memberships, relaxation activities, sports equipment, cooking classes, books, entertainment and more.
Want to leave an undoubtedly legacy with us? Fasten your seatbelt and join this spaceship, where you will find exponential growth and the opportunity to thrive!
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.
- This role is expected to work remotely.