People Operations Program Manager
Remote – USA
job requisition id
People are our greatest asset, and the People Operations Team is on the front lines of helping Pluralsight team members thrive. The People Operations Program Manager is responsible for building, optimizing and scaling our global People programs, processes and systems, while delivering an exceptional, culture-aligned team member experience. This role partners with all People Team functions to deliver enablement content, self-service workflows and automation tools in a way that is engaging and effective, lessening the reliance on high-touch, individualized human support. If you have a growth mindset and a passion for rolling up your sleeves and executing, we are looking for you!
Who you’re committed to being:
- You are able to navigate a dynamic work environment while solving open-ended problems through streamlined operational solutions.
- You understand the broader scope of People work, and thoughtfully balance the tradeoffs between scaling and automation and a positive, culture-aligned team member experience.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with the drive and ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities.
- You have the ability to draw insights from data, using your analytical skills and proficiency in metrics and support SLAs to advise critical improvement focus areas.
- You have outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You collaborate effectively, building trust and credibility with all levels of the organization and across geographically dispersed teams.
What you’ll own:
- Optimize the effectiveness of the People Operations team by regularly reviewing and analyzing current employee lifecycle processes and data to find opportunities for improved efficiency and accuracy; translate into action plans with the goal of improving and scaling our global People Operations support.
- Partner with Pluralsight’s HRIS team on projects to fully realize investment in People technologies, including Workday HRIS, Simpplr intranet and Zendesk case management systems.
- Build and deliver intuitive self-service enablement materials through our intranet and automated/bot-assisted responses in our case-management system to lessen the reliance on People Operations Tier 1 support.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to diagnose various existing and emerging people challenges and design effective solutions that balance compliance requirements with a low-friction experience for the business and team members.
- Design and drive projects from discovery to implementation, including developing project plans and timelines, and coordinating internal and external resources to meet project objectives.
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of HR operations experience, plus program management experience in a global company preferred.
- Previous experience with configuring and optimizing Workday, Zendesk and intranet systems is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated work history of taking end-to-end ownership, solving problems, and successfully delivering results in an ambiguous, fast-paced global environment.
- Previous experience leading larger scale HR automation projects and/or projects transitioning HR functional work to Shared Services desired.
- Must have experience in Google Suite and gravitate easily to new technology.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.