Job Locations US-Remote
We areCONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH.Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a dedicated and detailed Executive Assistant to join our fast-paced team, supporting our SVP & CIO, and the Information Technology Department. This position plays an important role in directly supporting the coordination and organization of projects and day-to-day activities. This position will provide an exceptional level of support to internal and external partners. You will intuitively know how to handle highly confidential information with discretion. Additionally, be very detail oriented, flexible, and proactive and can work independently or collaboratively.
What you’ll be doing
- Simultaneously lead projects and use creative approaches for resolutions.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead special projects and assignments as requested, and prepares various presentations to help the senior leaders achieve WCF strategic goals and key initiatives.
- Create, compile, and assemble monthly reports, committee reports, presentations, and other information.
- Prepare correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Make travel arrangements for department executives.
- Input and maintain budget report and purchase requisitions.
- Extract and evaluate data from multiple sources and systems to research and analyze underlying data and trends.
- Generate reports summarizing data, results, and trends.
- Proactively optimize senior leaders’ schedules to ensure initiatives are met and team performance is high.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and tact.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the team, i.e., expense reports, administrative filing, research requests, stakeholder/partner communication, etc.
- Efficiently interact with other executives, executive assistants, and departments to ensure alignment and open communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience and success providing administrative support to leaders and various management teams.
- Experience with a Technology team/function desired.
- At least five years of general office experience.
- Demonstrate progressive responsibility in work experience.
- Sophisticated knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, M365 and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to organize concepts and create business and technical presentations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Inquisitive, curious, take initiative and is results oriented.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Bring passion to position HealthEquity competitively in the marketplace to further our mission of Connecting Health and Wealth
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and adjust to changing demands.
- Fun and engaging
This is a remote position.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HSA contribution and match
- Dependent Care FSA match
- Uncapped Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing Education& Tuition Assistance
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement
- Award Winning Wellness Program
Come be your authentic self
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision that by2030 we will make HSAs as wide-spread and popular as retirement accounts. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to connect health and wealth. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position. Click here to learn more.
Come be your authentic self
HealthEquity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. HealthEquity is a drug-free workplace. For more information about our EEO policy, or about HealthEquity’s applicant disability accommodation, drug-free-workplace, background check, and E-Verify policies, please visit our Careers page.
HealthEquity is committed to your privacy as an applicant for employment. For information on our privacy policies and practices, please visit HealthEquity Privacy.