Data Analyst (Virtual, Full-time)
$100,000 $120,000 Annually
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and business lawyers. Our combined offerings of drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients.
The Data Analyst assists multiple teams in understanding and using data and is responsible for management reporting, KPIs, and data QA. In this role, the Data Analyst provides support to management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses software and scripting, including SQL, to generate metrics and reports and synthesizes them into actionable recommendations.
- Works with data warehouse and connects data with CRM and BI tool and other systems as needed to create visibility into KPIs.
- Analyzes business intelligence data and designs and generates reports and visualizations.
- Creates and enhances existing reports and dashboards that increase visibility and efficiencies to key data for the company, providing executive leadership with accurate and accessible reports for timely insights into the business
- Collaborates closely with teams across the company on cross-functional projects involving data and the customer journey
- Serves as a key player to continue to improve the automation of the member setup and disabling process
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of relevant data analysis experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to prioritize competing requests
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Hands-on working experience within a Business Intelligence tool, DOMO experience strongly preferred, including knowledge of how to create data flows
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and internal customers
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented for data entry and process follow-through
- Strong skills working in Excel and Google Sheets, including skill with generating pivot tables and reports from spreadsheet data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel to company events (1 – 3 times per year)
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and bonus/commission plans. Our extensive benefits package includes a generous paid time off program, paid federal holidays off, paid volunteer time off, medical/dental/vision benefits, employer paid life insurance and short-term disability, employer matching 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We also offer monthly gym membership and home internet reimbursements.
**Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska, California and Hawaii.