CX Program Manager
CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES
CUSTOMER SUCCESS – CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange – Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
The Program Manager, within the CX organization will be responsible for developing, organizing and executing on strategic initiatives directly impacting the customer experience across Binance.US products. This is a highly cross functional role in which you will engage with stakeholders across the organization to execute on a diverse set of programs that are integral to key business objectives.
- Determine and define project / program scope, objectives and resources with a cross functional stakeholder group including Onboarding, Risk, Payments, etc.
- Develop and manage a detailed project/program schedule and delivery plan
- Act as the point of contact and communicate regular status updates to relevant team members and stakeholders
- Build and execute support readiness plans to ensure operational excellence across the CX organization
- Proactively identify and collaborate with leadership to understand and eliminate blockers
- Act as the voice of the customer throughout the project / program life cycle ensuring that the customer experience is a guiding force
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced environment supporting customers across an exciting suite of products
- 3-5+ years of experience in project/program management, product operations, product management, business operations and/or related experience
- 2+ years working in or supporting a customer support or customer experience organization
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a global dispersed organization
- Solid organization skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong ability to keep stakeholders on-track by setting clear goals and driving toward expected outcomes
- “Crypto curious” with a keen desire to drive the web3 industry forward in service of our customers
The starting base pay for this role is between $80,000 and $95,000 USD for all U.S. remote locations. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.