Website Content Coordinator
Fully Remote • Marketing
Wayside Publishing, a leader in World Language education serving the K-12 market, is seeking a website Content Coordinator. Are you a positive, experienced, and energetic person? If so, we are looking for you to take on this newly developed role within our Marketing team to enhance our marketing messaging and collateral and to further optimize our website and landing pages, ensuring an excellent user experience. This includes but is not limited to owning User Experience (UX), website traffic, and lead generation efforts.
As the Web Content Coordinator, you will create a seamless user experience and keep the website optimized, while working with the Marketing Team to maximize ROI, drive high-intent traffic to social platforms and the website, and help generate quality leads. This position provides a great learning opportunity to get deeply involved in developing website content, repurposing content for other marketing areas, and developing new content as needed.
- Maintain website content and implement front-end website updates, coordinate with graphic designer and web developer for complex website changes.
- Create landing pages and populate content.
- Coordinate online conferences/speaker sessions/webinars, etc.
- Monitor website performance and develop strategies to improve website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer journey, enhance the experience through automated touches via appropriate channels when possible, and recommend new touchpoints.
- Regularly perform thorough keyword research and highlight new content opportunities.
- Identify optimization opportunities to drive higher conversion rates.
- Manage and enhance landing pages and lead generation forms.
- Assist in content management, A/B test strategy, content optimization, and conversion rate optimization.
- Oversee the website’s overall performance and collaborate with the IT department to report failures, improvements, updates, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills Knowledge & Attributes:
We value diversity and accept people from all backgrounds, united around their ability to build relationships, communicate, problem-solve, and ultimately work as a team to achieve goals. Some of the qualities needed to be successful here include:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, communication, or a related equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands-on with SEO, digital marketing, or other related fields.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and a strong communicator with proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Confident in writing skills, with the ability to produce quickly, with minimal errors and maximum impact.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with peers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close and energetic team.
- Robust understanding of digital marketing and SEO tactics.
- Performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven success managing and optimizing a website and webpage editing with HTML/toggle, etc.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics).
- Digital/tech-oriented knowledge of platforms such as Pimcore, WordPress, Pardot, and CraftCMS is highly encouraged.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating performance reports, as well as familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments, with an emphasis on landing pages.
- Detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically in response to business demands.
- Knowledge of publishing platforms, such as Issuu or Livebook.
- Positive, with the ability to create an experience people cannot forget.
- Graphic Design experience is a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation: base salary plus achievement-based incentive program, uncapped potential.
- Health insurance with options for dental, vision, life insurance, and more
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Employer-paid STD and LTD policies
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance as a company value
When submitting your application, please include a concise cover letter, and portfolio that speaks to your experience as a Web Content Coordinator, and why this role is the next best step in your career.
We believe that traditional hiring policies can hurt the most marginalized people in society, including people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people. Because we believe that these communities must be centered in the work we do, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.