Tutor Services Coordinator
All students deserve high-quality tutoring support to help them achieve their academic potential. Our mission is to enable equitable, high-quality, and cost-effective district managed tutoring for school districts of all sizes. You can be part of our unique SaaS start-up that integrates with schools’ existing tech infrastructure and instructional tools to enable school districts and other student-serving organizations to provide equitable access to high quality, flexible, and targeted student support.
What will you do as a Part Time Tutor Services Coordinator?
- Do you want to be part of the mission and be part of an amazing fully remote team that is all about building a great product to help students succeed?
- Do you love organizing complex schedules and communications?
- Are you passionate about student success and making it possible for all students to receive the high-quality support they need?
- Love to organize? You will be scheduling tutors for school districts all over the country and facilitating the substitution process.
- Passionate about supporting the team? You will be supporting the Tutor Services Specialists in verifying tutoring programs and scheduled sessions.
- Do you enjoy moving fast? You will work in an agile setting with teams from Support as well as Customer Success team to constantly build, deliver and iterate on ideas.
What you will need to be successful here:
- Proven working experience in education software or tutoring.
- Experience supporting K12 school districts as customers
- Excellent English skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience with Google Workspace tools, with particular comfort utilizing and manipulating Google Sheets
- Available for PART TIME, 20 – 25 hours per week
- Available 3-7pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday
- Relationship builder with excellent customer management skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Success, Product, and Engineering)
- Resourceful self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and ownership in team culture and results
- Desire to join a mission-driven team with a passion for improving education and making sure all students get the help they need to succeed
- Ability to lead by example in order to create a high-performance team based on best practices
- A passion for Littera’s mission
What would be great to have:
- Prior startup experience is a plus.
If you see yourself succeeding here, please apply! If you have most of the above, but not all, still apply, we want to hear from you!
What you will you receive:
- Be part of a fully remote team and amazing, team oriented culture
- Opportunity to help build and create
- $20/hr wage
- Satisfaction that you are contributing to our mission of getting tutoring help to those students that need it the most.