Title: Triage Unit Manager – Registered Nurse (RN) (NY/Compact License) (Remote)
Location: Remote US
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. Caregivers are one of the largest, most untapped resources in the healthcare delivery system and are the unsung heroes of their care recipients. Yet despite their vital role, they are largely unsupported and invisible to the healthcare ecosystem.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We’re inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be
- A nursing leader who is passionate about caring for our members, teammates, and clients and can leverage technology to create new programs, systems, and processes to drive exceptional clinical team performance
- Someone who has a proven track record of using data to drive high quality and efficient clinical outcomes
- Someone who has experience with triage, telehealth, remote patient monitoring, and valuable based care of vulnerable populations
- Love learning and helping others learn: you’re excited to bring your wisdom and coach others, and you’re equally energized to learn from other’s experience (such as product managers, software engineers, and data scientists), and then continue improving how Vesta does care management as we learn more together
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment within an organization that is growing and changing quickly
- Enjoy moving back and forth between direct care management with members when needed to helping us build out a care management program
- Curious about changing regulations within the space and how they can be leveraged to create additional revenue streams
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development to a team of nurses and eventually additional multidisciplinary individuals performing triage
- Develop triage protocols following evidence based guidelines while helping patients stay healthy at home
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our provider and vendor partners, identifying inefficiencies and creating and implementing process improvement to achieve member satisfaction and provider satisfaction
- Partner with Vesta’s data analytics team and clinical leadership to develop ongoing reporting and analysis to drive the efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the clinical team and outcomes
- Participate in prioritization efforts and help shape the clinical roadmap
- Continue to push the boundaries of what technology can do to empower our caregivers and clinicians to improve health outcomesfor our patients
- Support the development of strategies to help scale the program. Assist in evaluating capacity planning, hiring, training, and measuring and managing productivity including creating operational metrics and benchmarks
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Registered Nurse License with unrestricted license within NY and/or compact states with ability to obtain additional licenses within 1 month (required)
- 4+ years of nursing experience within acute care, triage, and/or RPM (required)
- 2+ years of experience leading/managing a clinical team overseeing several complex projects simultaneously (required)
- 3-4 years of experience working in an ER or Urgent Care (required)
- 2-3 years of experience managing a clinical team (required), ideally remotely (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (preferred)
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Digital health or hybrid digital health experience (preferred)
- An ability and humility to roll up your sleeves
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions and use available tools
- Self-driven, self-starter and excited to support new technology
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, home equipment, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k + match
Pay range is $110K-$130K based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company’s good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.