Codeless is a content production company that combines strategy, SEO, writing, design, and video. We produce hundreds of long-form articles and product tutorial videos each month for some of the biggest SaaS, service, and affiliate brands in the most competitive spaces on the Internet. and we’re looking to add depth to our writer bench.
We’re looking for committed freelance writers with a wide range of experience in the technical writing space, including:
- Data management and governance
- Data mapping and analysis
- Data security
- Disaster recovery
- Fleet telematics
- Logistics and supply chain management (how it works at a technical level)
- Artificial Intelligence
Things to note:
- If you’re hired, we’ll provide you with a clear writing process, support documentation for every client, and an awesome editorial team.
- We’re a virtual, remote company. There are no official work hours or vacation days. We’ll try to treat you like an adult who wants to get better every day and will hit deadlines without being babysat. In return, you can work wherever/whenever you want.
- We’ll give you real, hands-on work with big clients.
- We’re pretty flexible and casual, but we only accept high quality work. We’re not going to micromanage, so you need to be a responsible self-starter, and a fast learner with a high level of attention to detail.