Title: Technical Support Associate
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
As a Technical Support Associate at Secureframe, you’ll be responsible for assisting our customers and delivering a world-class support experience. You’ll work closely with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues via email, chat, and occasional video calls.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
What You’ll Do
- Be a technical product knowledge expert on our platform with guidance from team members.
- Use your technical aptitude and customer service skills to resolve questions and issues for users.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to customer questions within established SLAs.
- Coordinate with Engineering and Product on issues and feature requests; identifying patterns and recommending improvements.
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers to help customers unblock themselves.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of customer-facing product documentation.
- Take part in knowledge sharing and cross-training activities to strengthen the overall effectiveness of our team.
- Monitor the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate and ensure timely resolution of issue reports and change requests.
- Attend customer meetings to assist with troubleshooting bugs and document accordingly for future needs.
Who We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in technical customer support.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) and other SaaS tools (GitHub, Atlassian, HR software, etc).
- Superb debugging skills, specifically resolving error responses from API integrations (experience using the Chrome debugger, reading logs, and understanding error responses from APIs).
- Strong preference for someone with a compliance background and a willingness to learn more about various compliance frameworks (SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI, or others).
- Proficiency using support and ticketing systems. We use Zendesk and Jira.
- Resourceful, self-starter, and customer centric. You’ll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- Provide clear written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).