job requisition id
78008669 Home Care Care Management
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Coordinates the day-to-day activities for office support and management, scheduling and staffing, and data management. Collaborates with leaders to address questions and resolve issues.
Key Position Details:
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for the management of activities relative to third party payer billing. Ensures timely and accurate filing of claims, performs accounts receivable management, and follows up on denials and non-payments. May assist in the training and mentoring of other team members.
- Staffs all assigned schedules with the appropriate personnel.
- Tracks, updates, reviews and communicates changes daily for schedules.
- May utilize the automated medical record scheduling and other systems.
- Enters and updates timecards and mileage reimbursements.
- Office support and management
- Responds to calls, questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Tracking and coordination of assigned reports and data management.
- May coordinate new employee orientation/onboarding in regards to necessary equipment, paperwork, training and supplies.
- May review, process and resolve claims issues in assigned work queues.
- Updates and distributes department directories and phone lists.
- May process charts, orders, labs and interdisciplinary team meeting information.
- May field patient/family calls and route to the appropriate team member to facilitate admissions and visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate’s or Vocational degree preferred or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years healthcare/home care and/or hospice experience preferred and
- 0 to 2 years Strong customer service, office and computer skills preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Upon Hire preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently