Title: Talent Sourcing Coordinator
Location: US National
Life is HAPPIER at Lap of Love.
Lap of Love is seeking an experienced and innovative Talent Sourcing Coordinator to join our Veterinary Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will work closely with the VP of Recruitment, and our veterinarian recruitment team to attract and hire more veterinarians across the United States. This role will support top-of-funnel talent acquisition initiatives and the candidate journey.
Established in 2009, Lap of Love is the most trusted and most referred company in the veterinary end-of-life space. As the industry leader, we are at the forefront of this emerging field of veterinary medicine.
- Partner with recruiters to effectively manage sourced and applied candidates through the recruitment process.
- Oversee the sourced and applied candidate pipeline by qualifying all candidates in the pipeline and dispersing all qualified candidates equally to the recruiter team.
- Manage and improve sourced candidate processes, systems and tools.
- Identify and coordinate all channels that deliver talent into our recruiting process, including research, lead generation, sourcing, referral generation, agencies and sourcing tools
- Direct outreach to passive candidates and direct sourcing from competitive companies
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates to deliver against immediate, high-priority openings
- Build an individual recruiting brand, maintaining long-term relationships with key individuals in the veterinary communities we target to eventually pursue for future openings
- Experiment and take risks to drive innovative and creative solutions for sourcing veterinarians
- Provide direction and consultation on emerging trends impacting and influencing attraction and acquisition within critical talent segments
- Deliver offer letters to Veterinarians in the offer stage and have the ability to answer questions surrounding offer documents
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Maintain and live the Lap of Love mission, vision, and values.
- 3+ years of talent acquisition and recruiting experience and proven candidate sourcing skills.
- Expertise in an applicant tracking system (ATS) including candidate applications, pipeline, stages, sources, and reporting, Workable experience is strongly desired.
- Industry knowledge of Veterinary Medicine is preferred
- Proven experience in sourcing and job board management and vendor relationships-Indeed, Glassdoor, iHire, LinkedIn Recruiter and projects.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Critical thinker and organized with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, conferences, and to our Headquarters in Tampa, FL.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Physical demands of position: Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, must have the manual dexterity to work on a computer and keyboard.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
Lap of Love Competencies Required:
Integrity & Trust
Drive for Results/ Results Oriented
Communication & Listening
Teamwork & Collaboration / Peer Relationships
LOV’s Core Values
- 100% Company Funded Health Insurance
- 100% Company Funded Comprehensive Mental Health Support through Modern Health
- 100% Company Funded Gym Memberships, Classes, and Programming through Peerfit
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Retirement Plan (Traditional 401k with 3% match & Roth 401k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Training & Development
- Pet Insurance
- Remote Work From Home
Apply for this job