Talent Development Specialist – remote eligible
500 Volvo Parkway
The Talent Development Specialist role will add subject matter expertise and analytic capabilities not currently represented on the team.
The Talent Development Specialist is responsible for overseeing successful project management and delivery for individual-, team-, and organization-level surveys and assessments; associate engagement survey administration is an area of particular focus
The Talent Development Specialist will also work on survey content, statistical analyses, action plans, and impact measurement for various survey and assessment efforts.
In addition, this role may support initiatives across Learning, Leadership & Organization Effectiveness, including project scoping, data collection/analysis, and preparing and delivering presentations.
- Lead survey and assessment projects from inception through execution, including design, data collection, reporting, and follow-up action plan activities associated with targeted surveys (e.g., associate experience, exit).
- Conduct analyses on survey and assessment results to identify key drivers of business-relevant outcomes; interpret results to uncover opportunities for action and development.
- Develop measures and metrics to gauge the effectiveness of an entire project.
- Synthesize best practice research and concepts to inform enterprise talent management initiatives in the employee engagement, survey, and assessment areas.
- Provide advice to HR Business Partners on techniques for defining, measuring, communicating, and taking action on associate engagement surveys and initiatives.
- Creation of analytics, processes, and project plans for organizational effectiveness initiatives that support Dollar Tree’s company priorities
- Creation of leader assessments and targeted surveys that drive insight and action along associate engagement
- Subject matter expertise provided to HR colleagues and business leaders across multiple areas of the Industrial-Organizational Psychology profession (e.g., survey design, statistical analysis, individual assessment for selection and development)
At least 2 years of work experience as an internal or external consultant in talent management, organization development, or organization effectiveness.
- Possesses exceptional project management, work coordination, facilitation, and consultation skills
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; is comfortable delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrates problem-solving and decision-making skills in dynamic environments
- Must be able to work autonomously and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise using spreadsheet and data analysis software
- MS/MA Degree in Organization Development, Industrial Organizational-Psychology, or related field.
Fully Remote Eligible
- Starting Rate = $96.5k to $106k based on experience.
Auto Req ID 486964BR
Zip/Postal Code: 23320
Process Level/Store #