TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
MultiPlan | United States of America (Remote) | Full-Time
Employee Type :Full-Time
Location: United States of America (Remote)
Job Type: Human Resources
Experience: Not Specified
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client’s needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This role is responsible for the end to end recruiting process; gathering requirements, sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, selecting, and closing of candidates. Working closely with hiring managers, stakeholders and candidates they will build relationships and trust while using logic and influence to navigate processes to the desired outcomes.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In coordination with the larger Talent team, follows standard, efficient, repeatable talent acquisition processes, aligned with current and future workforce needs.
2. Develops knowledge and understanding of MultiPlan business, groups, functional areas, and positions. Uses this information to effect positive outcomes in the talent acquisition process.
3. Builds relationships with stakeholders, establishing respect, trust, and partnership. Effectively leverages relationships to both influence stakeholders and hold them accountable to actions and results.
4. Uses knowledge and experience to create recruiting strategies for specific positions, targeting an approach that best identifies candidates from the available market, connects to them, and drives commitment at each step of the process.
5. Manages stakeholder expectations and influences hiring managers, candidates, and others involved in the talent acquisition process to fill positions with the appropriate balance of timeliness, cost, and quality.
6. Manages the candidate experience to ensure an informative, respectful, and positive process regardless of the outcome.
7. Manages offer/acceptance process ensuring that both hiring manager and candidate needs are identified and wants are acknowledged. Facilitates the negotiation process with the intent of driving to positive results for both.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
11. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data — this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. JOB SCOPE: This incumbent works independently and uses sound judgment and decision making skills. The incumbent has the ability to use creativity to operate “out of the box” when usual approaches are not effective, yet can also use creativity “in the box” when required. The incumbent understands how their own tasks and responsibilities are relatd to other departments and the company business. The incumbent is highly collaborative and partners with stakeholders across the organization.
The salary range for this position is $70-75K. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education, experience and skills, as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance, 401k and bonus opportunity.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please