Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: United States
Who We Are:
Nuvalence is a next-generation consulting firm helping organizations across all industries design and build best-in-class digital platforms and products. Operating as a strategic partner to clients, we find ways to accelerate innovation by leveraging our technical expertise, strong experience in commercial software design and engineering, AI, and cloud-native practices. Deploying a product-driven approach, we create software solutions that make an impact, empowering our clients to succeed in the digital era and achieve their most ambitious business goals. Nuvalence is a remote-first workforce united by our drive to help solve the world’s most important challenges through impactful software solutions. Our growing team of over 150 developers, designers, product managers, and operations specialists – we hire the best people regardless of where they live, so long as they’re willing to work Eastern Standard Time Zone hours.
Summary Of The Role:
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator plays an important role in providing consistent, centralized support to the TA Specialists as they source and identify candidates to move throughout our recruiting process. The TA Coordinator will ensure timely and efficient scheduling of interviews and will be a great impression for our candidate experience in representing Nuvalence and its culture. The TA Coordinator may also assist with job postings, participation in career fairs, and other recruitment-related activities.
- Interview scheduling and coordination using company ATS (GreenHouse) and scheduling software (GoodTime)
- Handle all cancellations and schedule changes from candidate(s) and internal interviewing team promptly
- Track and monitor new interviewer progress through the onboarding and shadowing period
- Create and edit interview templates for new and existing roles, including adjustments to applicable interviewer pool, via GoodTime and GreenHouse
- Work closely with TA Specialists throughout each candidate interview process to ensure a top-notch experience
- Consistently follow-up with interview team to ensure completion of timely scorecards.
- Proactively monitor all interview processes to ensure timely communication with candidates about potential next steps.
- Work closely with hiring managers by coordinating candidates effectively throughout the pipelines
- Assist TA Team by attending and/or providing logistical and administrative support for job fairs and college recruiting events
- May assist with the new hire/onboarding process
- Other administrative responsibilities as assigned
- At least 3+ years of recruiting-related experience
- Experience with GreenHouse and/or Goodtime is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong writing skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, high-performance, fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature utilizing strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and complete a high volume of assigned work accurately
- Demonstrated success in working effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills
We’re a dynamic work environment with great benefits including:
- 3% 401K company contribution; 100% vested after 90 days
- Extensive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Generous remote work stipend for what you need to be successful
- Nuvalence has AWS & GCP partnerships, and we cover trainings and certifications for all employees
- We’re focused on employee growth by providing multiple resources for continuous learning
- Flexible PTO (we have a 3 week minimum policy in fact!) + company paid holidays
- Bi-annual company parties: NYC, Toronto, and more to come!
- Monthly Virtual Team Building Events including: Cooking classes, yoga classes, virtual escape rooms, etc.
- FSA & HRA Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) : Employer-funded health benefit plan that reimburses employees for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- FSA Health Care and FSA Dependent Care : Employee-funded accounts used to pay for eligible health and dependent care services.
- Internal learning through bi-weekly knowledge sharing sessions held by our own employees
Salary Transparency (For US based employees only):
These are approximate ranges; salary will be reflective of experience against job requirements.
- $46K – $84K USD yearly base