Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: US National, Canada
As the global leader and pioneer of the mobile webcomic format, WEBTOON has revolutionized the comics industry for comic fans and creators. Today, a diverse new generation of international comic artists have found a home on WEBTOON, where the company’s storytelling technology allows anyone to become a creator and build a global audience for their stories.
With a massive catalog of incredible digital comics from rising stars on WEBTOON CANVAS platform, and a growing roster of superstar WEBTOON Originals creators, there’s something for every type of comic fan on WEBTOON. With an average of 89+ million monthly active users, and WEBTOON adaptations on Netflix, HBO Max, and other screens around the world, WEBTOON’s passionate fandoms are the new face of pop culture. The company has worked with DC Comics, Marvel Entertainment, HYBE, and many more of the world’s biggest entertainment brands.
We’re looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join WEBTOON’s HR shared services center, supporting our array of brands across publishing and entertainment including, Wattpad, Wattpad WEBTOON Studios, and YONDER. You will engage with teams across the organization to work on exciting new roles, unique projects, and activities that promote WEBTOON Entertainment brands. As a talent professional, you’ll champion our values and build on our impressive foundation by bringing the best of the best, helping them grow and thrive!
**This is a 6-month temporary position**
- Support our Talent Partner in full-cycle recruitment duties, such as research, sourcing, pre-screening, scheduling, interviewing, and conducting background checks
- Work closely with our hiring managers to recruit diverse roles across all of our teams: engineering & data, product & design, marketing & business — relying heavily on sourcing (social media channels), proactive outreach, referrals and networking
- Review resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates and conduct thorough behavioral-based interviews to assess both technical competency and cultural add
- Leverage high-level communications skills with the hiring team throughout the recruiting life-cycle to provide information on the recruitment marketplace, gain a better understanding of the talent pool and set realistic expectations
- Create a positive candidate experience and be a brand ambassador
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and modern technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Perform special projects, as needed.
- Prior experience in performing full-cycle recruitment in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Understanding of recruitment best practices and familiarity with nurturing talent pipelines
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build trust with candidates of all levels and propensity for understanding the factors and motivations driving their career decisions
- Familiarity with basic employment law and HR practices
- Resilient to change and the ability to roll with an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate with key stakeholders across HR and other departments
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, HR Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and LinkedIn Recruiter