Synopsis Editor and Evaluator
We are seeking a versatile, creative copy editor and evaluator for a movie/TV generative AI synopsis project. This role requires someone with strong editorial judgment, attention to detail, ability to handle volume and deadlines, and an understanding of sensitivities around language and content.
This position will be a remote, six-month, full-time contract approximately 40 hours per week with a possibility to extend. Although the perfect candidate might be located anywhere, you’ll often be expected to align with U.S. business hours.
- Familiarize with editorial principles and style guidelines for accurate, inclusive, and creative synopses that resonate with different audiences
- Edit, rewrite and consolidate AI copy as needed for publishing into the CEE personalization system
- Fact-check as needed to ensure accuracy of copy
- Provide directional feedback and other context on the quality of generated copy suites and AI model iterations
- Support fine-tuning and feedback on generative AI prompt selection as needed
- Attend project related meetings
- Experience writing, editing and fact-checking content about films and TV shows in English
- Strong grasp of bias, sensitivities and inclusive language
- Professional copy-editing experience and familiarity with CMS publishing cycles
- Mastery of AP style and attention to detail
- Research skills to gather context about titles and quickly synthesize information from various sources
- Eagerness to embrace a culture of candid feedback
Pay Rate Range: