Title: Strategic Account Executive II – West (R-15612)
Location: Remote – United States
Type: Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
- Sales You will be responsible for generating new business and retaining current business with Global Accounts in the Strategic Technology vertical market. Drive strategic, enterprise-wide data sales initiatives to an account mix of existing global clients. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied clients that can be referenced in future sales cycles. D&B offers a very competitive compensation plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
- Client Relationships Responsible for building strong executive level relationships around the globe while identifying opportunities by providing valuable solutions to the sales & marketing, finance, compliance, supply management functions, etc. This role requires strong business acumen and the knowledge of global technology industry challenges. Engage with internal senior D&B sales leadership team, line of business leaders, solution specialists and peers to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned account(s). Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable sales and revenue growth, while building trusted relationships with client executives.
- Account Planning Develop and lead account planning with D&B sales leadership team, line of business leaders, solution specialists, customer engagement managers and other sales support team members on a quarterly basis. Account plan will include: D&B sales forecast, key insights from the client’s solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including the introduction of new products/solutions/services.
- Performance Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of named accounts. Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting inside CRM application.
- Demonstrated success of selling to Fortune 100 companies and growing global accounts.
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise data solutions, Master Data Management, or similar business applications into the enterprise.
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level decision-makers of global accounts.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Track record selling enterprise software solutions
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- A true passion for delivering a best-in-class’ customer experience.
- Demonstrated success leading virtual teams critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities
- BA or equivalent
Benefits We Offer
- Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
- Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
- Education assistance and extensive training resources.
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
- Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.