Solutions Marketing Content Creator
Search CountryRemote – Worldwide
Job ID #44060
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Solutions Marketing Content Creator
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are in search of an exceptional Marketing Content Creator to join our solutions marketing team. The successful candidate will spearhead marketing messaging and campaigns, enhancing the market visibility and adoption of our simulation and design solutions across key industry verticals and niches. As the narrative architect for Altair products and solutions, you will craft compelling stories for a diverse audience, ranging from prospects and customers to the wider marketplace and internal teams. You will also be responsible for gathering segment-specific needs to guide the development of new capabilities and solutions.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished content creator, proficient in generating written, video, and visual content. You should possess the ability to distill complex subjects into simple, captivating messages, and be prepared for rapid learning. We’re especially interested in those with experience in B2B marketing within large enterprises, particularly those who’ve marketed to industries such as automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, consumer goods, energy, architecture, engineering, construction, and manufacturing.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates. We’re in growth mode and you’ll sit in the middle of it all — at the intersection of marketing, product, sales, customer support and the market.
What You Will Do:
- Strategizing, planning, and executing comprehensive solution marketing campaigns aligned with identified market opportunities and types of solutions being promoted.
- Analyzing and interpreting the customer buying process, using this understanding to design and manage compelling campaign narratives.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and challenges, incorporating these insights into relevant, timely campaign content.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of customer needs within key industry segments and reflecting these insights within campaign messaging.
- Crafting, curating, and editing a variety of content forms such as case studies, blog posts, and videos, video scripts, images, ensuring they align with campaign goals and resonate with target audiences.
- Developing and maintaining product messaging across campaign channels including web, digital, and print.
- Identifying and understanding the demand type within the industry (new concept, new paradigm, established market), using this knowledge to drive campaign strategy and content creation.
- Building or refining industry-specific buyer personas, and leveraging these personas to create targeted content for campaigns.
- Identifying key accounts within the industry and developing personalized campaign strategies to engage them.
- Designing and managing industry-specific inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, using key product differentiators and future plans as campaign selling points.
- Conducting competitive analysis and applying these insights to optimize campaign performance, positioning us for growth and mitigating potential risks.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams such as software development, sales, sales enablement, and customer support to ensure campaign alignment and effectiveness.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on campaign performance, making necessary adjustments to optimize results.
- Ensuring all campaign activities adhere to budget limitations and timelines.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or a technology field
- 3-5 years industry or product marketing experience – at least 3 years B2B experience
- Solution marketing expertise/fluency preferred
- Prior experience with simulation, design, and product development software preferred
- Previous sales enablement and/or channel marketing experience a plus
- Proven track record in managing and executing content marketing campaigns
- Proficient in writing and editing diverse content forms
- Demonstrated ability in crafting compelling narratives and presentations
- End-to-end, detail-oriented project management
- Able to develop content strategies to drive demand and awareness within specific target segments or verticals
- Can work across business units to connect with sales resources, customer success and product management
- Strong business acumen
- Collaborative & Creative
- Excellent problem solver
- Relies on data to make decisions.
- Empathetic to the needs of an enterprise sales team, as well as the customer/prospect base
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Flex Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Unlimited vacation and Unlimited sick days
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Collaborative environment
- Charitable Matching Program
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.