Software Support Representative
Office LocationHome based – US
Introduction to Craneware
Let’s transform the business of healthcare! At The Craneware Group, we are dedicated to empowering our customers with industry-defining insights that pave the way for a brighter future.
If you are an energetic, forward-thinking individual with a passion for innovation, we invite you to join our thriving team of more than 750 dedicated professionals. Together, we’ll fuel the expansion of our SaaS platform and develop cutting-edge applications that redefine the healthcare landscape.
Our Software Support Representative provides comprehensive customer solutions service offering credible and knowledgeable advice and solutions on a wide range of issues related to The Craneware Group’s products.
You Will Be
- Managing and resolving software queries via multiple sources to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Escalating complex issues to Analyst team and/or Software Support Manager when appropriate, to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Identifying customer training needs, and organise training sessions, to improve customer software knowledge.
- Where necessary, facilitating introductions to assigned Customer Care Partner/Account Executive to maximise customer engagement.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of internal systems and able to fully document progress, with a view to improve processes for the SSR team.
- Identifying potential customer references and success stories through relationship building, to help promote The Craneware Group’s software.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of all The Craneware Group’s products, with a view to sharing knowledge in the team.
- Completing remote installations on all software products for colleagues and customers, to end user satisfaction.
- Contributing to continuous improvement via 3Cs and involvement in departmental lean processes.
You Will Bring
- Educated to HND level in a computing related discipline or up to 2 years’ experience in a customer facing environment
- Fully conversant in aspects of healthcare and in The Craneware Group’s domain, products and services
- Working knowledge of database principles, such as SQL
- Basic SQL knowledge to provide suitable solutions and troubleshoot scripts
- Expert troubleshooting skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyses information skilfully
- Manages difficult customer situations effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent team player
- Ability to listen and respond to customer needs, providing an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Demonstrates quality and accuracy in assigned tasks
- Effective time management
- Volunteers readily for tasks