Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
About Achieve Test Prep
Most working adults find it challenging to overcome the many obstacles associated with obtaining their college degree. We serve as advisors, teachers, tutors, and mentors, helping our customers, primarily healthcare workers, be more successful at college and on the job. We utilize non-traditional methods, like testing out of college credits via the credit-by-exam process, similar to Advanced Placement (AP) tests, and provide wrap-around services that build confidence, motivation and discipline.
Why Work for Us?
Founded in 2008 in the U.S., Achieve is a 100% remote company that hires the best candidates from around the world. Become an integral part of a work culture that is diverse, flexible, collaborative, and compelling. We are a growing company that provides financial security with opportunities for professional growth as well as the ability to:
- Work entirely from the comfort of home
- Set your own work schedule
- Earn competitive compensation commensurate with your location
- Know that your ideas and opinions are important and will be heard
- Help change lives through education
At Achieve, you are guaranteed to make a difference everyday—both in the work you complete and in the lives of our customers.
Achieve is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity in its workforce. We post our open positions on multiple job boards, in an effort to attract candidates who represent different backgrounds, experiences, identities, and perspectives.
We believe this well rounded approach positions Achieve to make employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without disregarding applicants because of their race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, mental health or any other status protected by law.
Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic social media specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be a creative individual with the ability to generate ideas for social media platforms, provide support with content/design creation, layout, and implementation.You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, SEO, messaging and audience identification.
- Maintain a content calendar.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (marketing, customer success, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content across all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media in various platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, LI and Youtube). Making sure to maintain best SEO practices, launch times for all social media.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot suite or similar, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts and presenting them to the team.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using analytics software, an understanding of SEO and unique algorithms of each platform.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent creativity, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Some knowledge of web design, web development, and CRO.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Type: Selected candidate will have to work full-time
Schedule: Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST business day.
Remote: 100% Online