Title: Social Media Manager
Location: US National
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 – 35 per hour
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Social Media Manager for our client, a leading technology company that is revolutionizing the way teams collaborate and work together!
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in managing the day-to-day of the brand and product channels. You will support their organic social media presence and strategy to increase awareness and engagement for the brand and suite of products. Your work will directly impact our client’s mission to help unleash the potential of every team.
- Manage company’s social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube – working with agencies, maintaining content calendar, managing content intake, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between product marketing teams and agency teams to coordinate calendars and reviews.
- Drive the development of social media content in collaboration with agencies.
- Monitor evolving social media trends and identify opportunities for the brand to engage.
- Share social insights and opportunity areas with the broader organization.
- Socialize brand’s social strategy and workflows internally.
- Experience level: Experienced
- 2-3 years in social media management in a similar role at a tech/consumer business or as a content creator.
- Experience managing business/creator accounts on Instagram, LinkedIn, X and TikTok.
- Experience with social media management and analytics software, such as Sprout Social or Sprinklr.
- Experience with developing social campaigns and managing the execution.
- Proven success in collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical, creative thinking.
- Ability to analyze data and create data-driven stories for stakeholders.
- Ability to be detailed in your execution, but flexible in your approach Nice to haves.
- Be a full-time social media guru who’s always up to date on current events and social media trends.
- Experience creating graphics and videos for social media, please include a portfolio in application.
- Motion design and animation capabilities.
- Video recording/editing capabilities.
- Experience working with agencies.
- A growth mindset and curious spirit.