SEO, MARKETING & CONTENT LONDON (REMOTE) FULLY REMOTE
Social Media Coordinator
Are you a social media expert who is currently looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world? Join us!
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for making sure communication, engagement, and brand representation are effective across a variety of platforms. This will involve creating and executing social media content, employer branding, and monitoring online communities.
- Manage day-to-day postings on various Finixio social media platforms
- Plan and execute campaigns in line with the current social media strategy
- Daily posting on various social channels
- Optimising pages within each platform to increase visibility
- High quality of written content on social media.
- Collaborate closely with other marketing departments.
- Monitoring social media trends and industry competitors, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business growth.
- Experience as a social media coordinator or apprentice for at least three years
- A quick learner within diverse verticals and knowledge of sports/crypto
- Be a team player
- Quick learner in the constantly changing landscape of social media
- A team-oriented individual who is able to work independently when necessary
- Experience in different niches such as gaming/casino would be beneficial
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Salary range: 20,000 – 23,000
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.
SEO, Marketing & Content