Social Engagement Manager
- Remote, United States
- Marketing (MK)
- Full time
About This Role
As the Social Engagement Manager at Zoom, you will be responsible for executing the company’s organic social media and influencer marketing strategies, managing B2B influencer relationships, and driving brand awareness through targeted campaigns and activations. This position will report to the Brand Activation & Social Lead.
About the role:
- Develop and implement organic social media content and B2B influencer marketing strategies to support Zoom’s brand, product, partner, and company objectives.
- Identify, cultivate, and manage relationships with influencers, including negotiation of contracts and compensation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including brand advertising, product, creative, partner marketing, and PR to develop and execute social content that drives engagement and awareness.
- Manage social media channels, maintain a daily content calendar, and build a selection of content for Zoom’s social channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Analyze performance metrics via social management platform tools to optimize content for maximum impact.
- Build out weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and ad-hoc social listening reports to share with senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and influencer marketing.
- Manage our social agency content pipeline to ensure content is aligned with our brand guidelines, voice, tone, and product priorities.
- Onboard new agencies and social management platform partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in social media and influencer marketing, ideally with a major B2B technology brand
- Experience managing influencer relationships and negotiating contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with social media analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for social media and keeping up with the latest trends and best practices
- A energetic curiosity about culture, tech and how they intersect to impact our lives and work
If you are a social media and influencer marketing expert with a passion for technology and a track record of success in B2B, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Zoom.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.