Social Care Supervisor (Remote)
- Full time
- Best Buy Health
- Job Category
- Best Buy Health Group
- Job Level
- Minimum Pay ($)
- Store Number or Department
- 100029 Remote – Nevada
- Maximum Pay ($)
- 9390 Gateway Dr. Suite 100
- Reno, NV, 89521
- Corporate, Health, Remote Work from Home
This position is remote eligible.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm PST
About the team
The Social Care Counselor Team plays a critical role in our mission of enriching people’s lives through technology. The Social Care Counselor Team remotely engages customers, while completing assessments and Care Plans with them. They are empathetic and compassionate while assisting those in need. Team members maintain the highest degree of professionalism and are emotionally committed to the company’s mission. This role is important to Best Buy Health because it supports the technology which helps our customers manage their health and wellbeing needs while providing social support, health education, and community resources. They focus on the factors that impact a customer’s health including wellness, health and clinical needs, legal and financial needs, personal care, and technology assistance. The Social Care Counselor Team helps customers overcome challenges and improve their health and wellbeing in times of stress or difficulty.
About the job
The primary purpose of the Social Care Supervisor-Care Counselor Team is to provide administrative, clinical, and supportive supervision to the Social Care Counselor team members. This includes organizing and directing the daily activities, ensuring quality levels, and guiding Social Care Counselors as they provide social support, health education, and community resources. This individual will also provide new offering feedback by reviewing outcome metrics and program successes while reporting to management any recommendations for program updates.
- Continuously evaluate work process and design; ensure quality/performance improvement, productivity, and service delivery for the team.
- Manage and direct daily activities of the Social Care Counselor team.
- Provide supervision, call review, coaching, training, disciplining, and performance reviews for all assigned Social Care Counselor team members.
- Work collaboratively with all other Caring Center leaders to ensure customer social care needs are met.
- Serve as a resource by answering questions; assign tasks, follow up and provide instructions as needed.
- Follow up and resolve customer complaints, escalating to Senior Leadership when appropriate.
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to Senior Leadership and other leaders.
- Create and maintain an environment that encourages input from all team members and supports the company culture and quality expectations.
- Provide training, supervision, and overall support, including completing required paperwork, to the Social Care interns and universities.
- Ensure availability for on-the-spot questions and direction for all employees.
- Maintain high ethical standards in all decisions that are made.
- Acts as human services resource to other groups in Care.
- Adhere to all Company procedures, protocols, processes as well as, Federal and State regulations as they pertain to the assigned program – such as information security & privacy (i.e., CPNI, HIPAA, and FDA’s 501K Clearance issues).
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication: written, oral, public speaking/presenting
- Flexibility in work duties and work schedule
- Strong customer service skills with prior experience in social work and healthcare
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept in all MS Office applications
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of organization.
- Respect and use of an evidence-based approach
- Masters’ Degree in Social Work
- LMSW, Licensed Masters Social Work or LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- 5 years of social work leadership experience
- 3 years providing social work supervision
- Experience with new program development and evaluation
- Best Buy offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being, as outlined in the Benefits Guide. Eligibility may vary.