Remote SEO Specialist
Full-time Allows Remote
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an SEO Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience in SEO
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
- Experience working with SEMrush or similar SEO tools
- Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
- Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Awareness of the latest SEO trends and strategies
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Availability to overlap at least partially with US business hours
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Negotiable based on skills and experience.
- This is an hourly position.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.