Title: Senior Video Editor and Motion Designer
Location: United States – Remote OK
Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018. Lovevery was awarded Creativity Awards DTC Brand of the Year in 2023 by Ad Age.
As we grow our company, the need for high quality and effective video content continues to rapidly increase. Lovevery is looking for a Senior Video Editor & Motion Designer who will be responsible for editing and animating videos for use on various social media platforms. The ideal candidate for this role will have knowledge of paid and organic creative strategies and a curiosity to deeply absorb performance data to iterate and produce high-performing content.
- Edit and assemble footage, adding motion and design layouts to create compelling videos
- A strong sensibility in typography layout, hierarchy, and design principles
- Creative problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Collaborate cross-functionally to concept and develop creative that resonates with our target audience
- Partner with Performance and Organic Social teams to evaluate performance data in order to consistently produce high-performing content
- Maintain the highest creative standards and keep up with motion and social trends
- Ability to work nimbly and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Inspire new ways of thinking, using fresh and unique approaches to video editing and motion graphics
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms You understand and study social media trends that ensure maximum reach and engagement.
- Highly creative with a sharp eye for details You pore over design, animation, and current trends for information and inspiration.
- Strong knowledge of design elements and principles You understand the systems of graphic design in order to create work that is both aesthetically beautiful and effective.
- Knowledge of proper file handling in a post-production workflow – You understand contemporary file formats, codecs, as well as archival best practices to future-proof further editing needs.
- Project Management Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company’s goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills.
- Collaboration Work with content growth team and stakeholders to develop conceptual ideas and directions for all executions.
- Communication You are comfortable working with all business strategy managers throughout the creative process to meet objectives and timelines.
- 4 year BA / BFA Degree in motion design or graphic design
- A compelling portfolio reel that has a wide range of editing styles and social media content
- 5+ years of experience in animation or graphic design
- 2-3 years of social content creation
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe After Effects and proficiency in the full Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Audition)
- Knowledge of Figma is a plus
- Familiarity in social editing platforms like TikTok and CapCut is a plus
- Experience animating brand videos for a variety of platforms – organic social, digital ads, direct marketing, and TV
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
Based on market data and other factors, the salary range for this position is $82,000 to $110,000. However, a salary higher or lower than this range may be appropriate for a candidate whose qualifications differ meaningfully from those listed in the job description.