Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This is a top software engineering job that incorporates everything you’ve worked so hard for. And with the mission of creating cloud software that helps speed up the innovation and delivery of critical treatments and medicines to patients around the globe, it simply doesn’t get any more important than this.
Your impact as a seasoned technical problem-solver will mean you will be focused on building software that can not only scale for heavy use, but that can also evolve with new features and capabilities. And because this senior role is independent, you will have equal influence to drive the direction of the build, be an advisor to product leadership and mentor freshly minted software engineers in their new careers.
Our teams are hiring multiple talented Full-Stack Software Engineers to build innovative products in Life Sciences. You’ll work with the latest front-end and back-end technologies as we tackle some of the biggest challenges facing the world today.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- Collaborate with Product Managers, other Engineers, and domain experts to design and develop cutting-edge applications in life science
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure accurate and comprehensive testing coverage
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- 5+ years of experience in software product development
- Experience with CSS abstraction layers (e.g. SASS or JSS)Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Strong communication skills
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to work in the United States. Veeva will not provide sponsorship at this time
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Experience with ES6Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product development
- Experience with content management products and technologies
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $110,000 – $270,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.