Title: Senior Sales Operations Specialist (North Central)
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Senior Sales Operations Specialist (Sr. SOS) is a valuable resource for the Regional Sales and Operations teams at GuidePoint Security (GPS). The Sr. SOS supports sales efforts through interacting with manufacturing partners, internal business partners, and customers in a fast-paced support atmosphere. The Sr. SOS must keep their finger on the pulse of all opportunities that they are responsible for in their region while supporting the development of the Sales Operations team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between External Business Partners, Account Executives, Accounting and Contracts Departments to process and track orders.
- Support New and Renewal Business.
- Manage Salesforce.com for accurate forecast reporting.
- Generate quotes, track opportunities and process orders, using Salesforce.com.
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer need and pricing policies.
- Attend regional forecast calls and perform pipeline analysis to ensure forecast accuracy.
- Support the Sales Operations Leadership (SOL) team by fielding day to day questions from team members and providing general support for the SOS team.
- Assist Sales Directors and SOM with guiding new Account Executives through process and procedures at GPS.
- Work with SOL to maintain and improve process efficiencies to enhance deliverables.
- Develop and retain product and industry knowledge, vendor resources, and GPS Security Service offerings.
- Promptly respond to internal and external inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to GuidePoint Security Core Values.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred.
- 5+ years’ in a corporate sales support role preferred, with at least 1-2 years’ experience in the IT industry.
- Proven success in the Sales Operations Specialist role at GuidePoint Security
- Prior experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software required. Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Navigation.
- Technical sales, support, and outbound calling experience required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to follow-through.
- Solid Math skills with the ability to calculate margins/discounts, and percentages required.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions that benefit GuidePoint Security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule required.
- Up to 10% travel as needed.
- Sedentary work
- Substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Required to have close visual acuity to view computer terminal and/or extensive reading for a minimum of 8 hours a day
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don’t miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 900 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks .
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option