Title: Senior Regional Mid Market Account Executive
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
The Senior Regional Mid-Market Sales Executive is responsible for sales and revenue growth in their assigned, targeted accounts. This individual is responsible for building a sales pipeline, managing a sales process for their mid market brands/group with 16 to 40 units.
About this roll* (fully remote):
- Lead efforts to grow Toast market share in the Chain Restaurant Industry through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the C-Suite level through research, cold-calling and networking to develop a qualified pipeline of prospects.
- Create demand by educating prospects on the Toast value proposition of products and solutions through demonstrations and presentations communicating a compelling purchase rationale.
- Cultivate relationships with business partner counterparts who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Toast to win
- Collaborate with Account Service and Implementation Teams to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Combination of SaaS, Digital Marketing and Restaurant Industry Technology experience is required
- 8+ years of relevant successful technology or professional services sales leadership experience
- Previous success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 6 to 12 month sales cycles
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Strong written and presentation based communication skills are required
- Experience in MEDDPICC Sales Qualification preferred
- Travel 30% or more
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. In addition, this role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.
Total Targeted Cash
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.