Job Number: 210784
Join Forbes’ 2022 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a senior recruiter, you’ll leverage your recruiting expertise and market knowledge to support our High Volume (HV) Claims business partners with their recruiting and hiring needs. You’ll have the chance to impact the company’s recruiting strategy and productivity by filling critical individual contributor requisitions. By forming strategic relationships with business partners and candidates, you’ll ensure a positive experience for everyone involved. Open to remote work with a preference for candidates in Eastern and Central Time Zones (or ability to work these hours).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a combination of at least 4 years related professional experience in talent acquisition, functional HR, or business operations leadership experience which includes hiring and interviewing
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a combination of at least 6 years related professional experience in talent acquisition, functional HR, or business operations leadership experience which includes hiring and interviewing
- If supporting college programs, university career services/development/placement experience can be substituted for recruiting/talent acquisition or functional HR experience.
- Experience working in full cycle recruiting including requisition management, resume review, candidate interviews while working within an applicant tracking system
- Proven ability to create new and effective sourcing strategies for specific roles using a variety of sourcing techniques and resources
- Ability to engage and influence candidates and business partners; customer-focused and collaborative with internal and external customers
- Ability to recommend process improvements and lead projects with little guidance
- $68,100 – $90,800/year
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness& mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2022 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States
Employee Status: Regular
Work From Home: Yes