Senior QA Engineer
- Remote Worldwide
About this role:
The mission for the QA Engineer is to help ensure the stability and high quality of the products and services of the platform in an agile team that serves carriers and shippers in the Vehicle Transportation Industry of the United States.
- Collaborate with the development team in investigating, reporting, and fixing bugs.
- Perform manual acceptance testing, exploratory testing.
- Build and maintain the test cases documentation.
- Be a quality assurance leader within the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Collaborate on testing and quality assurance projects across teams within Super Dispatch.
- Facilitate collaboration with engineers, product managers, and designers during the development and testing process.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team with its mission, comprised of a product manager, UX designer, a frontend engineer, and a backend engineer.
- Be a leader of the QA engineering community of Super Dispatch affecting and driving our quality assurance standards across the company.
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience in general, at least 1 year of which is experience working in an agile product-driven environment as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience with testing automation tools- Cypress.
- Advanced-level English (including, speaking and writing).
- Know nowadays quality assurance practices and able to implement them on a practice.
- Have a deep understanding of web, browser and mobile technologies.
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and how to work with it in practice
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Collaborative – you closely work with team members in other fields like backend, design, frontend, and product management to help solve business problems effectively.
- Proactive – you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / Adaptable – you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast – you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth driven – you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus – you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication – You can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
What we do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we’re transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are:
Our diverse team is composed of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.