When you join Accurate Background, you’re an integral part of making every hire the start of a success story. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission of advancing the background screening experience through visibility and insights, empowering our clients to make smarter, unbiased decisions.
We are seeking an energized and innovative Senior Product Manager that will translate ideas and market analysis into a compelling strategy for our products and services. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and confident leader, with creative problem-solving abilities. If you are also an organized self-starter with excellent communication skills, we would like to meet you.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be developing your products strategy and overseeing the end-to-end product lifecycle. This includes product ideation, strategic planning, tactical initiatives, product vision, product roadmap, supporting product development and product distribution. This individual will collaborate with key business stakeholders and is the facilitator and planner ensuring that product lifecycle deadlines are met, and updates are communicated across channels. Finally, you will be analyzing and reporting product data for effective launches, and ensuring that quality, usability, and reliability standards are met.
Accurate Background is a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. If this sounds good to you, join our team!
- Be the voice of the customer. Listen to the market (internal and external users) and clearly define the market problem. Use market information to drive short-term and long-term product strategy.
- Act as a product ambassador internally and externally, as well as the product subject matter expert and the product’s primary contact.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape and become the team’s expert on industry trends.
- Work with your team to translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks, maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for platform features and user stories, and produce quality requirements.
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine program and product development cycle scope and priorities, highlighting dependencies and risks.
- Manage and own end-to-end product lifecycle for your product, including prioritization of bugs/enhancements, along with building and launching new offerings.
- Track product performance metrics to ensure we are meeting or exceeding targets, and pivot product roadmap direction as necessary.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure product roadmap is aligned with stakeholder needs.
- Experience with day in the life client visits and synthesizing all market data into a meaningful strategy to take the product to the next level.
- Create and drive improvements in product messaging and or positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology field, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a hands-on Product Owner or Product Manager role
- Product Owner Certification (CSPO or Pragmatic Marketing) a plus.
- Customer-focused with a passion for user experience.
- Highly analytical with strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Track record in building and launching profitable products.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator who is comfortable presenting to senior leadership and key clients.
- Up to 25% travel (as necessary)
The Accurate Way:
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity, ensuring everyone has a complete sense of belonging here. To do this, we follow four guiding principles Take Ownership, Be Open, Stay Curious, Work as One core values that dictate what we stand for, and how we behave.
Be accountable for your actions, your team, and the company. Accept responsibility willingly, especially when it’s what’s best for our customers. Give others every reason to trust you, believe in you, and count on you. Rise to every occasion with your personal best.
Be open to new ideas. Be inclusive of people and ways of doing things. Make yourself accessible and approachable, and communicate with genuineness, transparency, honesty, and respect. Embrace differences.
Stay curious even as you move forward. Tirelessly ask questions and challenge the status quo in your pursuit of new ideas, ways to solve problems, and to continually grow and improve.
Work as one.
Work together to create the best customer and workplace experience. Put our customers and employees first before individual or departmental agendas. Make sure they get the help they need to succeed.
About Accurate Background:
Accurate Background’s vision is to make every hire the start of a success story. As a trusted provider of employment background screening and workforce monitoring services, Accurate Background gives companies of all sizes the confidence to make smarter, unbiased hiring decisions at the speed of demand. Experience a new standard of support with a dedicated team, comprehensive technology and insight, and the most extensive coverage and search options to advance your business while keeping your brand and people safe.
Accurate is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.