Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: US National
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
Odeko, a dynamic and fast-paced startup, is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be focused on growth, lifecycle and retention, building out all of our digital marketing strategies across our platform, SEO, email and more. You are a results-oriented digital marketer with seasoned skills in driving brand awareness and lead generation via all digital channels. All positions at Odeko are fully remote.
Market Research and Customer Insights:
- Conduct thorough market research and analyze customer needs to identify trends and opportunities.
- Utilize customer insights to inform marketing strategies and product development.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing channels, effectively positioning the platform as a solution that addresses specific pain points and provides unique benefits. Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategies for Odeko’s portal and upcoming launches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define target segments, pricing strategies, and marketing campaigns to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth.
- Drive the execution of go-to-market plans and analyze campaign performance.
Data Analysis and Metrics Reporting:
- Analyze product data to gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- Utilize analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics to track and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations for optimization based on data analysis.
- Oversee end-to-end tactical development of growth marketing campaigns.
- Support the development of the overall marketing strategy and contribute to national and regional go-to-market efforts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and manage agency relationships.
- Build and execute digital marketing strategies across the website, paid advertising, SEO, and other channels.
- Optimize the website, content, and third-party profiles for conversions and SEO best practices.
- Measure, report, and forecast the success of digital campaigns and channels.
- 6 years of marketing experience delivering highly successful marketing strategies, ideally in startups environments
- Proven track record of driving business impact through campaigns.
- Passion and expertise in deeply understanding the market, customers, and competition.
- Ability to identify and leverage insights for positioning, messaging, and targeting.
- Proficiency in data analysis and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong storytelling skills across different channels.
- Bias towards action, collaboration, and simplification.
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (advanced degree preferred).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is an L5 Senior Manager role. Compensation will be $125,000 – $160,000
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities – plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks – Full lists of benefits available upon request