Location: Remote, US
Role: Sr. Manager, Learning Solutions
Reports to: Director, Learning Solutions
Department: Education & Training
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
With more than 35 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sr. Manager, Learning Solutions to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, develop, and deliver clear, relevant content that meets business goals and user needs across a variety of platforms
- Discover opportunities for new content by using market/community data and syncing with Community Management, Product Marketing, Product Management, and User Experience
- Own the process to collect and curate content from partners, practitioners, and creators
- Onboard content partners and manage the execution of the partnership agreement
- Curate our technical content to allow users to quickly find solutions to problems and explore resources that are common to the problems they are working to resolve
- Manage and edit a variety of content including tutorials, email copy, and video narration to meet learning objectives and our internal standards
- Track, analyze, and report on content performance, leveraging industry best practices and knowledge of business goals to develop new strategies
- Identify existing external content creators that we may want to contract with to bring their content to our platform.
- Monitor community and technology trends, surface data and trends, and proactively identify themes and opportunities that can be used in compelling storylines relevant to our business.
- Education outreach: evaluate our existing academic partnerships and how we evolve our partnership program, while aligning with EduBlocks and PyScript offerings & their teams
- Manage a team of learning solutions managers and education outreach specialists and drive individual and business performance
What You Need:
- 5+ years of content experience (technical content preferred)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability and interest to develop insights, reports, and content from data.
- Obsessive attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Collaborative work style; ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Proactive communicator; able to comfortably communicate plans to leadership, as well as other stakeholders/leaders within and outside of the organization
- Passionate about technology and data science, you do not need to be a data scientist or developer, you just need to understand the process and be excited about the technology
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Knowledge of the Python / Data Science / Machine Learning ecosystem and community
- Experience collaborating cross functionally with technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Experience working in an open source or data science-oriented company
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.