Senior HRIS Analyst – REMOTE
Job Category: HRIS Analyst
Requisition Number: SENIO002771
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for implementing technology solutions to improve or enhance the way Human Resources (HR) is delivered with specific accountability for HR project management, vendor governance, data analysis. This position will manage large scale HR projects that may span other business units. Through collaboration with key stakeholders to include Business Leaders, Accounting/Finance, Payroll and IT, this role will be responsible for improving the HRIS data and transaction processes and create efficiencies to support a growing global organization (United States, Canada, India, and Philippines). The ideal candidate will have experience working with UKG as an HRIS for a global technology company.
- Acts as senior project team leader that manages all the highly complex projects.
- Develops and recommends functional design improvements of the HR systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Communicates complex technical concepts simply and effectively to non-technical team members.
- Create reports using People Analytics (Cognos) and dashboards using Power BI
- Manages the collection, analysis, and documentation of functional business requirements, as well as the business design of functional solutions.
- Assesses near-term needs to recommend business priorities and advises HR leadership of options, risks, and costs vs. benefits.
- Manages the development, writing, and communication of business requirements for the design and implementation of business solutions for initiatives with high visibility.
- Manages the development of project deliverables, such as requirements and interface specifications, business architecture models, use case and scenario specifications.
- Conducts systems analysis with a focus on business process models and use cases.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train employees and/or Leaders on new processes/functionality. Train new system users as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 8 years’ experience managing project with increasing complexity.
- 5 years’ experience managing Global HRIS systems (UKG, ATS, Performance, Talent Management, IBM Cognos, etc.)
- 3 years’ UKG configuration experience required
- 5 years’ experience with hands-on system administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook (e.g., manage and track changes, create documents with tables of contents/footnotes, advanced functions such as VLOOKUP and IF statements, create pivot tables, develop databases, create presentation templates.
- Strong understanding of utilizing analytics and reporting tools (IBM Cognos & SQL)
- Ability to effectively plan, manage, and delegate the work of others.
- Organizational skills in managing projects simultaneously while maintaining a satisfactory work product.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills