Senior Field Marketing Manager
United States (Remote)
Senior Marketing Events Manager
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Field Marketing Manager [Internally titled Senior Marketing Events Manager] to join our events team at Billtrust. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to inspire prospects and customers to lead planning and execution for a variety of key events including large industry conferences, high-touch activations for top accounts, and customer roundtables. You will work closely with internal teams and external vendors to build a premium brand experience at our events, helping us inspire our customers, educate our prospects, and expand our reach into new markets.
The ideal candidate is someone that obsesses over attendee experience, loves to build detailed plans, and enjoys collaborating with a diverse team of marketers and field personnel.
How You’ll Contribute:
- You will lead planning and execution for major industry conferences including negotiating sponsorships, managing our booth presence, organizing executive meeting spaces, and hosting mixers
- You will drive strategy and execution for smaller regional events including premium experiences for top accounts
- You will manage high-impact digital events and online customer roundtables
- You will own the relationships with industry event vendors, industry trade associations, and partner event teams
- You will actively engage sales to drive pipeline at events and identify areas for future engagement
- You will work closely with the demand generation team and marketing operations team to evaluate sponsorship opportunities, execute communications plans, and track performance across events
- You will partner with external communications on executive speaking opportunities
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience in event marketing
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service and branded experiences
- Experience at managing 1st and 3rd party events from concept to execution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially with executives and teammates
- Strong ability to problem solve at the moment and bring a steady, calm hand to time-sensitive projects
- Phenomenal attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules
- The ability to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams
- Experienced at working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platforms)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- a Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) is a plus
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $80,000 – $110,000 (bonus offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn’t exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You’ll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork…. you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions – big and small – each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.