Luxury Presence is the fastest-growing digital platform for agents, teams, and brokerages. Their award-winning real estate websites, modern marketing solutions, and AI-powered mobile platform help agents attract more business, work more efficiently, and serve their clients. Since launching in 2016, Luxury Presence has been trusted by more than 10,000 real estate professionals, including over 20 Wall Street Journal Top 100 agents.
Now we’re looking to bring on our first Data Analysts to take our data game to the next level. It’s time that we take the entirety of our operational, financial, and product data and start driving insights, predictions, and better decisions across the entire company.
We’ve enjoyed tremendous growth over the last 5 years. With that growth comes a treasure trove of data that is valuable to us, and our customers. We need experienced and passionate data analysts to help us realize that value and unlock the insights that exist at the intersection of our operational, financial, and product data. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup and build our data team, culture, and processes from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
– Evaluate and implement a BI tech stack to support the democratization of data and analytics through dashboards, reports, and analytics
– Build production-ready data models and schemas using DBT to support downstream analytics
– Build dashboards, data products, and ad hoc report studies to analyze and present data associated with GTM analytics, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision making
– Work with key stakeholders and the leadership team to define and monitor KPIs across the company
– Support development of predictive models to support strategic and operational initiatives
– Advanced knowledge of SQL
– Proficiency in any statistical programming language (i.e, Python or R)
– 3+ years in doing analytics with a robust understanding of statistical concepts
– Experience working with BI tools (Tableau, SiSense, Sigma, or Looker etc)
– Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences through visualizations and presentations
– Experience with cloud data warehouse and transformation tools (e.g.,, snowflake, DBT etc)
– Ability to partner with leadership and stakeholders across the company to understand business needs and how these can be addressed through analytics
Nice to Haves
– M.S. or phD in Math, Statistics, or closely related quantitative field
– Experience working closely with data engineering building and managing ETL and rETL workflows
– Experience building supervised and unsupervised learning models
– Experience working in a B2B or SaaS environment support sales, marketing, product and/or customer success
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry’s most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 9,000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry’s most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round and recently announced $19.2M Series B-1. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.