Freelance Senior Copywriter
Job Locations US
Position Type Contract
Suzy is a human intelligence platform that helps organizations make better, more informed decisionsfaster. Powered by an on-demand network of more than a million consumers, Suzy lets you target and retarget any consumer segment to ask questions and get insights in minutes. Some of the biggest brands in the world use Suzy to validate essential decisions, better understand their customers, increase conversions and improve growth. Learn more at www.suzy.com.
Suzy is looking for a talented copywriter to join our growing marketing team. You will take an active role building Suzy’s voice and ensuring consistent implementation of all collateral and mediums.
- Execute copy projects from ideation to implementation.
- Implement a consistent and cohesive Suzy brand voice across all channels, campaigns and collateral; defining voice by channel as per best practices
- Own copywriting for various mediums, including product pages, marketing collateral, whitepapers, webpages, presentations, social content, and more.
- Evaluate and understand datasets and survey results to write thoughtful and insightful copy, supplementing with external research as needed
- Collaborate with designer and marketing managers on ad hoc projects.
- Experiment with AI solutions to supplement work and find efficient methods for copy at scale
- Review and proof work created by third party teams for accuracy and compliant to brand standards.
- Maintain the highest brand standards and help evolve brand guidelines as we continue to grow.
- Online portfolio, Behance, Instagram or other way to show your work
- Exceptional attention to detail and service-focused communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience writing for a B2B audiences, from either the agency side or product side
- Experience writing whitepapers
- Experience using Jasper and/or ChatGPT
- Experience partnering with a designer to ideate for data visualization needs
- Experience working for a SaaS product or tech company is a big plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to exercise the utmost discretion while working with confidential information
- Passion for emerging web marketing, technology trends and the role content plays in the marketing funnel.
- MUST BE ABLE TO INVOICE UNDER YOUR OWN BUSINESS ENTITY (LLC, INC, ETC)