Title: Senior Account Executive, Government Sales
Wonderschool is harnessing the power of technology to provide comprehensive support to child care providers operating out of their homes as well as in the government and non-profit sectors. Our products enable child care providers to create high-quality environments and meet the demands of their business, while also helping parents in need of childcare solutions through the creation of an accessible marketplace.
Wonderschool is hiring a Senior Account Executive for our Government Sales team. We are seeking a passionate sales individual excited about contributing to our mission and purpose by prospecting new customers and supporting our ongoing sales cycle.
- Be a strategic thinker, help uncover the problems for our prospects and facilitate all parties to a successful close.
- Be a challenger, push against conventional thinking and find opportunities to structure our products and services to meet our prospect’s needs
- Become a trusted advisor quickly
- Have an executive presence and be a thought partner with our clients and prospects
- Successfully network and develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including potential funders of these entities
- Refine and build an internal sales process, continuously evaluating the efficacy of our process and drive operational improvements
- Underpromise and over-deliver, to both the channel network partner and the internal product and engineering org at Wonderschool, leading to strong relationships
- Expertly manage all buying personas within the channel networks
- Architect successful outbound campaigns to state entities, resulting in highly qualified meetings with economic buyers
- 5+ years complex sales experience hitting aggressive goals and selling to multiple stakeholders at varying levels
- Enterprise sales experience (bonus points for startup and/or Edtech experience)
- Completed some kind of formal sales training, equipped with the tools and confidence to add value to our internal processes
- Strong Communicator: exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Business Networker
- Excellent at delivering an elevated pitch via a live product demo
What We Offer:
Wonderschool provides the wage ranges it reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for all remote roles and as otherwise required by applicable law. The expected on-target earnings, made up of both base salary and sales commission structure, is approximately $250,000 annually. Actual compensation may vary within the listed range based on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, experience, and specific geographic location.
Additionally, Wonderschool offers a competitive benefits package, including the following:
- Health benefits offer 100% coverage for employee premiums and 80% for dependents
- Wifi and Employee Wellness stipends paid out monthly
- A flexible PTO plan, paid holidays, and mental wellness days
- Highly competitive parental leave policies, eligible to qualified individuals after 6-months of employment
- An autonomous workplace that prioritizes health and wellness to ensure our employees can produce their best work while achieving their personal and professional goals
- A fully remote, but highly collaborative work environment with a variety of team bonding opportunities
Wonderschool is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We plan and structure our interviews to directly assess skills and talent.