Associate Sales Support Specialist – Remote
job requisition id
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Associate Sales Support Specialist – Remote
The Associate Strategic Sales Specialist is responsible for the assisting in the development and execution of sales strategy support necessary to promote client growth and retention through systematic tracking, comprehensive analytics and competitive intelligence. Serves as a partner to sales, marketing, account management, product development and key stakeholders enterprise wide.
- Job Description
- Accountable to maintain accurate and timely information in CRM System on current, future, and closed opportunities.
- Dedicated to leveraging CRM to develop visuals in support of tracking sales goals and execution.
- Partners with sales team throughout the Request for Proposal (RFP) process to provide insights and recommendations that can be leveraged during the sales process.
- Conducts background research on prospects.
- Provides competitive tracking insight on opportunities.
- Represents as the liaison to sales toolbox owner for new content.
- Performs state surveillance for targeted states as assigned.
- Collaborates with regional sales stakeholders to assist in the identification of opportunities within local territories, providing detailed and actionable data and insights, aiding in pipeline development.
- Responsible for conducting/providing management reports inclusive of status and win/loss trends.
- Supports segmentation/target identification strategies.
- Contributes to continuous oversight of market trends and competitive intelligence for the pharmacy organization.
- Assists with research studies to assess market dynamics; including but not limited to the affordability of Magellan’s existing products, market trends and competition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 2+ years of progressive experience supporting enterprise sales, working within sales operations, managing sales planning and/or performance
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively facilitate meetings, resolve conflict, build consensus, establish rapport and collaborate effectively across departments, internally and externally, and at all levels within an organization
- Organization and prioritization skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, under pressure and strict timeframes, without compromising quality
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to confidently represent the business and interact with external entities
- PBM/healthcare experience
- Experience using SalesForce CRM
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to VP in the Sales department
Potential pay for this position ranges from $46,570.00 – $69,850.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page and click on the “Benefits at a glance” button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.