United States Remote Full Time
GreenBook is seeking a full-time sales professional. This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years experience in a B2B sales environment who wants to grow their skills and experience as part of a small but nimble team. We are looking for someone who is coachable and who thrives when focused on contacting and initiating relationships with new prospective customers.
GreenBook is a B2B marketing and media hub that connects market research suppliers with research buyers via online resources, marketing programs, and conferences. We are a small, semi-virtual organization headquartered in New York with a team distributed across the U.S.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the continental U.S. You will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, who is based in the Portland, Maine area.
- Proactively research, identify and keep track of prospective new customers
- Reach out to prospects, secure meetings, and convert them to new customers
- Stay up to date on GreenBook services and the market research industry
- Identify prospects’ needs and map them to our service/product offerings
- Assist with the development of existing client relationships, including renewals of existing services and addition of new services
- Update our CRM system (Salesforce) regularly to be sure we have the most up to date contact information and job titles
- Meet or exceed business development goals determined by Chief Revenue Officer
- Thoroughly document business development activities in Salesforce
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and product success
- Attend selected GreenBook events and other market research industry events as assigned both online and in person.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a B2B sales environment with a track record of success
- Experience using Salesforce or other enterprise CRM systems
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong team spirit and the desire and ability to work well with others
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability and motivation to work independently at times with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with GreenBook colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time, completing tasks in a timely manner
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time
- Experience in the market research industry is preferred
This position has a base salary plus commission based on results. Benefits include generous time-off policy and paid vacation, remote work, health, vision, dental, and 401(k) with employer match.