Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Why You’ll Love this Job
We are a rapidly growing group with a high-performance team and magnetic culture. You will work at the intersection of technology, data, and business processes to solve complex problems every day and create a meaningful impact on our business.
Who We Are
Razorhorse provides financial services to a world-class client roster of Private Equity firms and Software Companies. Since inception, we have been virtual with colleagues across 15 countries and have developed a culture and invested in the tools that make virtual work seamless.
- Data analysis: Collect, analyze, and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can drive strategies and decision-making.
- Sales process optimization: Identify inefficiencies or bottlenecks in the sales process and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports, dashboards, and metrics to provide visibility into team performance, key performance indicators (KPIs), and other relevant data.
- Sales process documentation: Document processes, workflows, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and enable knowledge sharing.
- Sales performance tracking: Monitor and track sales team performance against targets, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with other departments to align strategies, share insights, and support overall business objectives.
Why we will love you
- Strong working knowledge with data in CRM (preferably Salesforce), Google Apps, and BI analytics tools
- Ability to maintain and run recurring tasks and periodic reporting to management
- Extreme ownership mentality and strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner
- Bias for action and moving quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience in sales operations or DataAnalytics
Salary: 10-15$/hour based on skills